Christmas Crack Cookie Bites - BEST Cookies EVER!
The elves can’t believe how simple this recipe is, even if you aren’t an experienced baker! You can still whip up a batch that your family and friends will love!
Bunny the Elf wants to note that she prefers to use graham crackers, as opposed to saltines for an added flavor burst and extra heart happiness! ;)
Christmas Crack Cookies Ingredients
- Saltine crackers
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar (I used light)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- nuts, sprinkles, or M&M's (optionas)
Christmas Crack Cookies Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil, and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Cover cookie sheet with one layer of saltine crackers.
- Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil, stirring continuously for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add one teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over crackers, then bake for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour a bag of milk chocolate chips on top of crackers.
- Allow to soften for a minute or two, then spread chocolate evenly on top of crackers.
- Cool, then break up into bite size pieces.
- Optional - add nuts, sprinkles, or M & M's on top of melted chocolate.