Last revised: August 20, 2020
We are living in strange times and Rent-A-Christmas has been working hard to create a COVID-19 response including best practices for the upcoming “Pandemic Christmas.” We know that holiday cheer is needed this season more than ever, and our goal to provide the merriest of seasons for all our clients persists, even in this challenging time.
In addition to an initial deep cleaning of all Rent-A-Christmas products and Santa's Workshop, our updated operating plans & procedures to minimize risk of exposure or transmission of COVID-19 for all our clients & employees is outlined below.
- All Elves are required to maintain 6 ft. safe distancing whenever possible
- Facial coverings must be worn by the Elves at all times
- Implementation of sanitization signage and spacing decals throughout Santa's Workshop
- Limited capacity in Workshop rooms
- Elf personal items limited to certain areas within Santa's Workshop
- No personal item in client spaces
- Company issuance of multiple PPE layers for all Elves
- Updated policies regarding working in client spaces
- Daily COVID screening of all Rent-A-Christmas personnel
- Strict stay-at-home guidelines for any Elf displaying illness
- Professional weekly deep clean of Santa's Workshop
- New guidelines on timing of client installations
Updated policies and procedures can and should be discussed when discussing your "Pandemic Christmas" order with Rent-A-Christmas.
We would also like to ask our clients to assist us in keeping the Elves safe during their on-site visits, including:
- Wearing PPE
- Maintaining 6 ft. social distancing whenever possible
We will continue to follow CDC & government regulations and guidelines to ensure we are our doing our part to all involved.
To discuss the Rent-A-Christmas COVID-19 Response or to specify any personal COVID requests, please feel free to contact us.