Last revised: August 22, 2021
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Rent-A-Christmas has been working diligently to maintain a COVID response including best practices for working in and around customers' homes and businesses. Our goal is to make it easy to transform any space into a winter wonderland despite the global crisis.
In addition to initial and on-going sanitization steps taken throughout our spaces, our operating plans & procedures below continue to minimize risk of exposure or transmission of COVID-19 for all our clients & employees. Any changes to our policies will be noted on this Rent-A-Christmas COVID-19 Response page.
- All employees are required to maintain 6 ft. safe distancing whenever possible
- Facial coverings must be worn by employees at all times
- Implementation of sanitization signage and spacing decals throughout Rent-A-Christmas locations
- Limited capacity in work rooms
- Personal items limited to certain areas within Rent-A-Christmas facilities
- No personal item in client spaces
- Company issuance of multiple PPE layers for all employees
- Updated policies regarding working in client spaces
- Daily COVID screening of all Rent-A-Christmas personnel
- Strict stay-at-home guidelines for any personnel displaying illness
- Professional weekly deep clean of Rent-A-Christmas facilities
- New guidelines on timing of client installations
We would also like to ask our clients to assist us in keeping the Elf Squad safe during their on-site visits, including:
- Wearing PPE
- Maintaining 6 ft. social distancing whenever possible
We will continue to follow CDC & government regulations and guidelines to ensure we are our doing our part to all involved.
To discuss the Rent-A-Christmas COVID-19 Response or to specify any personal COVID requests, please feel free to contact us.